This project involves the provision of on-going maintenance for an array of Waterways based infrastructure throughout the Peel Region, including repair and upgrade of these facilities.
• Jetty chaffer installation and replacement.
• Jetty and boardwalk timber decking and railing replacement.
• Jetty and boardwalk sub-structure inspection, repair and replacement (both timber and steel).
• Corrosion preventive treatment.
• Pile installation and removal.
• Boat ramp flexmat installation.
• All work completed to specifications, and within quality, time and budget constraints.
Management of construction and maintenance activities in an area of high visibility and, in most cases, of high tourist value. This requires exceptional site, traffic and navigation management in place.