This project involved construction of all marina structures, including construction of floating pens and installation of temporary mooring piles during construction, as well as ongoing maintenance of all structures. This included:
• Construction of launching ramps and jetties, navigation aids, floating pontoon piling, timber fenders to wharves.
• Construction of a steel piled timber fishing platform with disabled access
• Design and construct contract for the fixed steel jetty and berthing structure for the commercial fishing fleet
• Completed all works on time, on budget and to a very high standard of workmanship.
• MJC was developed a collaborative relationship with clients and stakeholders and was always proactive in exploring innovative solutions to any problems encountered
• Project won 13 national construction and environmental awards.
A large, long-term project in an area of high tourism value and environmental significance.
Large construction site with a number of other trades on site. Pre- start meetings with other contractors and liaison for co-ordination of works was needed.
Mandurah Marina Gallery
Please click on image to scroll through gallery